Tuesday 17 July 2007

Dare #12

Inspired by Homemade Stamps

Stamping is becoming slowly but surely popular. A lot of companies have come out with their own acrylic stamps. For this week's Dare, we want you to create your own stamp. Take inspiration from your surrounding and see how you can easily create a stamped image from an ordinary object!

Do you dare?

This week Guest Designer is Sasha Farina. Here's what she has to say:

Hi ! I'm Sasha, a full time mommy to Neha (7) and Nidhi (5). September 5th 2006 was the day I started scrapbooking and you can say I never look back. I'm so lucky to have found some very genuine friends through scrapbooking. We keep each other inspired on a daily basis :)

I've been asked "What's your style?" And to be frank, I do not know what my style is. I like to try things and my motto is "Try everything, at least once". You never know what good things are gonna make their way to you and you have got nothing to lose. Based on that, I ventured into Digital Scrapbooking on June 5th, 2007. And a whole new world just opened up... seriously, so many things to do and learn! I'm being kept busy these days!

I find inspiration in the most mundane of things. Some of them are newspaper articles, the label on my dishwashing liquid and the cartoon my daughter watched on TV.

My "stamp" on this LO was made from Cork Placemat. I then painted it with Acrylic paint before stamping it on the LO. Can't wait to see what you will come up with :)

Here's Sasha's lovely creation:



Sasha uses cork


And here's what the Dare Gals have come up with:

Edleen uses a ruler

Edleen

Joanne uses leaves
Joanne

Michelle uses a round container

Michelle

No comments:

 
-->