Thursday 15 March 2007

Dare #4

Food, Glorious Food!

The saying, "You are what you eat" is probably truer than you can imagine, albeit not just from a nutrition perspective. The taste, texture, colo
ur and smells associated with different foods, often do more than whet appetites and fill empty tummies - they tell stories and hold memories!

Tell us then, what is it that you miss eating most when you're away from home? Or, what do you look forward to having when you're at your hungriest? Perhaps it's something you absolutely will not touch with a 10-foot pole yet mum insists on serving it every holiday! Whatever it may be, share it with us!

Food, glorious food!

Do you dare?


Our Guest Designer is Anne Marie. Here's what she has to say:



Hi, I'm Anne-Marie. I started scrapbooking about 3.5 years ago when I was introduced to it by my sister. I am a part-time working mum to Ethan, 6 and Hannah, 4. They are my most scrapped subjects, of course.

I'm honoured to be this month's Guest Designer and what better topic than 'Food'! I love to eat, especially sweet stuff. I'm thankful we live in Singapore which offers as diverse cuisines as you can possibly imagine. My favourite food? Well, that's too many to list but here's a layout of my current favourite: 'Zi Cha' at Bukit Panjang. :)


You can find out more about Anne Marie from her blog. Here's her take on the theme:


Here's the gorgeous work from the Dare Gals. Here's hoping they have tantalized your tastebuds:


Audrey

Edleen

Joanne

Karen

Michelle

Sharon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girls!

your food just makes me drool :D

Ed

 
-->